| November 15th, 2007 is a day we'll never forget. Nate took me to the Melting Pot, a place I have wanted to go for years. As we ate fondue and cuddled in our booth we spoke about our relationship and the fun times we have had together. Nate looked especially hot that night so it was a great night to eat fantastic food. After the Melting Pot we decided to drive up Big Cottonwood Canyon to Silver Lake, a place that is very special to us. This is the place I first smooched Nate on September 28th, 2006. Immediately after we kissed Nate broke out sparkling cider and we celebrated our first kiss. When we got to the lake I noticed what I thought was Steve's truck in the parking lot so I asked, "Nate, is that Steve's truck?" to which he responded, "why would Steve be up here on a Thursday night? That would be weird." (if you know steve you wouldn't think it was weird). As we romantically walked along the boardwalk and looked at the stars I noticed lights coming from the pier where we were headed. As we got closer I noticed there were candles lighting up the pier and there were roses and sparkling cider on a bench. We kissed again and hugged then Nate got down on his knee and proposed. I thought he was joking because he has pulled some stupid pranks on me so I told him to shut up and stand up. He grabbed my hands and I felt something in his hand so I grabbed it...it was the RING!!!!!!!!! He stole it back from me and told me I had to say yes before I could get it back. I am so lucky to be engaged and soon to be married to someone just like him for the best days of my life. When we turned around and shined the flashlight we saw Steve and Mason spying on us on the boardwalk. Nate asked them to record it for our wedding video, but it was too dark and didn't show up. How lucky am I? I got to share one of the best nights of my life with Steve and Mason. |
Sunday, November 25, 2007
WE'RE ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey I just wanted to say congrats on the engagement! We are the vierra's(vierracrew.blogspot.com) I went to high school with nate.
Post a Comment