Saturday, December 8, 2007

Disaster House!




Well we thought it would be fun to build a gingerbread house. Did I say we because I should have said Lindsey thought it would be fun! Luckily Travis and Katie were there to help or it could have been really ugly. I think the only thing Nate did was stir the frosting, and eat the decorations. While me and Katie would hold the edges Travis would put frosting and candy on the roof. I was looking for some big red berries we had started to put on the front of the house and I couldn't find them. I asked, "where are those berries I know I had more!" Travis started laughing and Nate wouldn't look at me so I had a hunch that he had ate them all! We thought it was going really well, starting to look festive, when we started taking pictures and we were having a good time when we noticed one of the walls had caved in so the roof was sliding. Travis was amazing and did his best to fix it but it only lasted a couple of seconds and the whole thing caved in. I started to pout because Nate just sat and laughed. Then Travis acted like he was fixing something and took huge bite out of the roof! I think we all took one bite and the rest of it is in the garbage!

No comments: