Monday, January 21, 2008

Cooking lessons....

Well Nate had a great idea to start making lunches! He wanted to go to the store and buy a couple of items and then put them in our new containers that we received for Christmas and take them to work! I am not s super good cook but Nate is a really good teacher! I am weird about raw meat so Nate took care of that and I washed the vegetables. He then cooked some rice with a yummy sauce! Layered chicken, broccoli, and cauliflower with baked patato on top! There you have it! Our lunches for the next two days!

7 comments:

Nate & Lindsey said...

Thanks baby for trying to teach me how to cook! I think i will get better with time!
Lindsey

Clark Family said...

Nice work guys!! Linz just watch the food network it makes you smarter and fatter!

Lindsey Sharp said...

You will get better with time. I don't know who actually knows how to cook decent before they are married! You guys are so funny!

Kristy said...

Hi you two little love birds! I think that you guys should come and visit us! :) Hope things are going well for you guys. Things are good for us...Kristy is steadily getting bigger and bigger! I love it! Hope things are well. Keep in touch!

Brady, Kristy, and the twins

PS that's how I roll
PSS ours is bradyandkristy.blogspot.com

Erica said...

Cute post, Linds. It does take a lot of practice. When I started cooking I was awful and I think i'm pretty darn good at it now. Hope you are doing well. I'm excited for you about the wedding.

Stephanie said...

oh my, I was laughing when I read this. You guys are so cute! We do the same thing for Daren, but I'm ticked because he always loses our containers! I'm sure someone at Fidelity has recycled them and are now using them as their own. :) I was sad I did not get to come to lunch, but we need to get together soon!

Isaac Family said...

Looks yummy!! And the cooking will get better over time. Bry has learned that I think! I miss you to death girl!!! Love ya!