Thursday, February 21, 2008

Nate is Great!

These are only 3 of 9 cutest nieces and nephew!









On the left is Bree and below is Brevin and Kesler

























Ihad a week off of work and LOVED it! I was able to go to Idaho and see my family! I have one of the best ever! My sister helped me pick out wedding announcements, or I should say I helped her because she is doing so much for me. I am not very good at making decisions so I ask her to and tell her yes or no if I like it! I spent some time doing hair, teasing my nephews and nieces, and watching my brother in law play basketball. On Valentines Day I decided while Nate went to class that I would drive back to Idaho to babysit so my sister and her husband could go on a much needed date. It was so fun! I love Idaho and I love my family!



I also celibrated my 24th birthday! Nate told me I had twenty minutes to get ready which is no problem because I am really fast to do so. When we got in the truck he was wearing basketball shorts and a t-shirt. I asked "Why aren't you dressed?" He smiled and I caught on, he was taking me to get a massage. I lost my temper, "I yelled I didn't shave my legs or armpits! You could have warned me!" I demanded that he turned the truck around so I could shave. I was a couple minutes late for my appointment but it was amazing! Nate told me he would never suprise me again. I felt bad about the way I handled it but better about having silky smooth legs :) All throughout the day there were fun things that Nate did for me, having my favorite food, and balloons, flowers, he took me to Fivealls, and the finale was the Symphony! The title was Romantic Weekend! It was so fun! I loved every minute of my day!















Bowling...

Did I mention we went bowling? I love to bowl! One of the only things to do in Malad is bowl so me and my friends did a lot of it! I never said I was good at it but we often went to hit a couple of pins! I have in the past tried to think I was okay but Nate always schooled me! Don't worry because this time I proved him wrong! I am proud to say I bowled a 197! I know, I coudn't believe it myself. I have bragged almost every day how awesome I was that night! I even made Nate take a picture of it so I would have some proof!

6 comments:

jeannie said...

Happy Birthday Linds! Sounds like you had a great one.

Clark Family said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had a good b-day. I'm looking forward to our girls night. Hope to see you soon!!

Adrianne said...

My kids look like orphans in that picture! I love yoU!

Isaac Family said...

You guys are so cute. I love the pics! ENJOY this time Linds. I know it's hard and stressful, but you'll look back and LOVE the memories you are making! I love you! See you Friday!

Vierra crew said...

Nate! Congrats on the marriage! Our address is 1257 Athleen Dr. west jordan, utah 84084

Clark Family said...

Yeah nice we're not on your friend list. Fine here is our address johnnynashley.blogspot.com