How long have we been together?
August 10, 2006
How old is Nate?
He will be 26 on April 17th
Who eats more?
Lindsey with no questions asked!!!
Who said I love you first?
Nate said it the first time we talked on the phone! He tells our waitress he loves her!

Who is taller?
Nate is 5'8 and I am 5'4.
Who can sing better?
Well we tear it up together when we are driving and we sing Let's make Love. by tim and faith. That is one of our favorite things to do while we drive long distances. In the end I would have to say Nate!
Who is smarter?
Nate for sure! He teaches me things all the time. He is really smart!
Who does the laundry?
I think that I will do the laundry but Nate will iron his own clothes!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Well we don't really sleep together every night but he sleeps on the right!
Who pays the bills?
We each pay bills for now. Nate is a lot better with financial situations!
Who does the dishes?
Nate is such a great cleaner. He never has dishes in his sink so I think we will be pretty equal!
Who drives?
I like to drive! If we are in his truck though he does. I get nervous to drive his truck when he is in with me.
Who mows the lawn?
Well Nate did have his own lawn mowing business when he was younger, so I think he might. Although I love to be outside and if it is warm enough for me to get a bronze I will do it!
Who kissed who first?
Well Nate put his lips on mine but he didn't move he just sat with his touching mine and I started laughing so hard and started kissing him!
Who proposed to who?
Nate, I have the story in my earlier posts! He did a great job! I didn't believe him when he did it!
Who is more stubborn?
We are both very stubborn! It kind of depends on the subject.
Who is more sensitive?
I am by a long way! I will pout and cry and throw fits. Nate told me now he knows why he was the youngest. He would have gone crazy if he had younger siblings!

Who has more siblings?
Nate has 2 brothers and 1 sister. I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters! I have one more than him, but we are both the youngest!
Who wears the pants?
Well I explained earlier that I throw fits so I think I get to wear them just because Nate is so nice and lets me or lets me think I do!
I tag Adrianne and Jillene.
|
|
5 comments:
Linds what cute pictures of you and Nate!! You guys are so cute! Can't wait until the big day!
I love your pictures!!! You guys are so cute!
I am so excited to catch up with you and for you to get married, it is the best! I hate that I'm so far away.
I really love you two and can't wait for the blessed day! And I love Nate's purse in one of those pics!
I found your blog! You make a handsome couple, congrats on the wedding!
Post a Comment