hey lindsey! i am so sorry we couldnt make it to your reception! i did get you something though, you should email me your address and i will send it! it looks like you had fun on your honeymoon, congrats!!!
Hi Lindsey, Its Mindi (Mike's wife) First of all your receptions was beautiful! I found your blog through other Jordan High People. I am glad you had such a good time. We cruised for our honeymoon also and I thought it was so fun! I was jealous when I heard you guys were going! I also talked with Jen and she said she was at the same dinner table as you guys, that is so crazy! Love all the pictures! It looks beautiful!
4 comments:
Looks like you two had fun! Congrats Linds!
hey lindsey! i am so sorry we couldnt make it to your reception! i did get you something though, you should email me your address and i will send it! it looks like you had fun on your honeymoon, congrats!!!
Hi Lindsey, Its Mindi (Mike's wife) First of all your receptions was beautiful! I found your blog through other Jordan High People. I am glad you had such a good time. We cruised for our honeymoon also and I thought it was so fun! I was jealous when I heard you guys were going!
I also talked with Jen and she said she was at the same dinner table as you guys, that is so crazy! Love all the pictures! It looks beautiful!
PS I am adding you guys to our blog list... even through we never hang out- it was fun to see what you guys are up to!
Post a Comment