Friday, May 2, 2008

Spring Showers....





I have some pretty amazing friends! My girls from high school and early colledge years threw me this shower. This is only half of the group that was at the shower so sorry girlies that left before this was taken.(Melanie, Melissa, Lindsey, Lyndsie, Jordan, and Heather, I wish I had some with you in them)I was having so much fun that I forgot to take some pics. They threw me one of the best showers ever! We laughed so hard, played really fun games and watched a little movie Nate made.


We have all heard of the game where you ask the boys questions and then if the girl doesn't get it right she has to do something like eat a piece of bubble gum. Well, being as creative as he is, Nate recieved an e-mail with those questions but he went far and beyond. He actually acted out the answers to all the questions, he even went as far as singing a song to me with actions. It was really fun for my friends to get to see the fun side of Nate. They all love him because he embarressed the snot out of me, and he did a really good job making sure there was a lot of detail. This picture is of some of the girls watching Nate!






We also played a game where you put a paper by your feet and you can't bend your knees but you have to trace your hand on that paper. Well when we were done complaining Melissa, and Hailee read to us possible things I could say on my wedding night, (we were all saying crazy things and they were writing them down)




This would have been easier in high school.

Can I please spread my legs?

Do you have to keep your heels together?

This is ridiculous? How long will it take?

Oh, man there were so many more and we were crying because we were laughing so hard! The last game we played I had never heard of. they had a picture of Nate's eye, nose, ear, teeth, and hand and they mixed it up with bunch of other eyes, noses, ears, and hands and I had to guess which one Nate was. I only missed one! The hand. I said it was too girly of hand to be his! Oops! Sorry Nate they aren't that girly!











This shower is the one Dr. Webb's wife and Jenni threw for me! They had the best food! Everyone really went out on the dishes they brought! We had a great dinner and opened presents! I thnk the theme was green! I love green right now and I registered for so much green stuff and they bought me so much of it. I even got a green spatula, ans wisk! Thank you so much everyone! We see eachother everyday because we work together and I am so happy for that because it is such a great group! Love you girls and thanks again.


Me and Jenni! She is expecting a baby girlie soon!



Kayley, Tanya, me with everyone in the back

I know the showers feel never ending but I had one more! Nate's group of friends, the wives got together for lunch and brought me a bunch of goodies but I didn't have my camera! Natalie, Kimmie, Stephanie, and Lindsey! Thank you so much! I love all of my shower stuff. literally shower stuff! My bathroom is going to be so cute!

So a little shout out for all of my bridal showers! I had a total of 6! I had so much fun and I love all of my gifts. I couldn't ask for better friends! Me and Nate are so blessed to have so much support behind us! We love you guys and want to say thank you!











5 comments:

tanya said...

Showers are fun cause you get all the good stuff. Congrats! (by the way the whole office throw you the shower!) :)

tanya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clark Family said...

How fun Lin!! I'm so happy for you guys. I've been thinking about you guys all day today. I'm totally depressed that I couldn't be there for you guys. When I get sometime I will send you guys something. Things are pretty crazy right now. When I do send you something where are you registered and where should I send it. I know you guys will be really busy for awhile so whenever you get the chance just let me know. I wish you guys the best and hope everything has gone smoothly!! Love you guys!!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Yay! Congrats on your wedding! You are probably honeymooning right now! I so wish I could have made it, I talked to Tiffany right before she walked in your reception and told her to say hi for me, but she forgot that tird! Love you guys!

Isaac Family said...

Hey! I know you're on your cruise and having the best time right now but I just saw this and thought it was so cute! I miss you guys! Your wedding was BEAUTIFUL and it was such a good day!