Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Company

#1 Visitor~ My mom! She came and stayed with us, we went to Market Street, a movie, and best of all Nate's softball game. I said Mom we usually go to little kid games but your in for a treat! Nate plays Thursday nights and he happened to have a make-up game on the Saturday your in town


He played so well! I think that was his best game! Showin off for my mama!
We had so much fun that we had a little nap and Nate captured it!


#2 Visitor~ My girl Cecilia! She lives in New York so it was so good to spend a little time with her and her fam! I love you!

#3 Visitor~Tyler and Megan
They just had a baby boy, Judson, and he is so cute. We went up to Dogwood and roasted mallows! It was so fun. We also attended Judson's baby blessing which was awesome! Nate and Tyler are so fun to watch. I am always smiling, (or rolling my eyes) because they think they are so funny! Nate can't say Tyler's name without a grin on his face! Love you guys



3 comments:

Isaac Family said...

You and your mom are so cute. She is such a sweet lady. Glad you've had fun with your visitors! We want to come visit again soon too!

mischaanddonovan said...

Hey Linds! Great to hear from you! I was thinking about you the other day. You definately need to email or call me. Email me your digits at mischamerica@gmail.com
If you didn't already know, we are back in Provo!

Lizzy said...

How fun! I can't get over the picture of you and your mom taking a nap and your head is on her lap . . .it is so sweet and makes me miss my mom!