| This story took placed a couple of weeks ago but it is definantly blog worthy! Try to visualize when you are at the dentist and you lay in the chair, the Dr. is on the right of you his assistant on the other. Sound about right? Well the Dr. I work for removes teeth(surgery), which means one more assistant along with the one on the left side of you. I actually stand in between the Dr. and assistant in a very small space above the patients head. We have the pt in the chair, I step in my tiny space, when the Dr,'s elbow accidentally bumps my stomach. He says, "Have you gained weight?" with a big smile on his face waiting for my reaction. When the patient in the chair answered, "Well I've had three kids!" Me and Tanya busted up laughing and Dr. Webb then had to explain himself that he was teasing us not her. It was so funny! I am so grateful Tanya was there to witness all of this happen with me! |
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Have you gained weight?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Oh my gosh that is too funny! Could you imagine a dentist or any doctor for that matter actually asking you that? I love it... I hope you're going to the game tonight!
yeah that was pretty funny huh! Sometimes he definetly puts his foot in his mouth! :)
Linds that is too funny! It was good talking to you yesterday! I will see you this weekend!
That's hilarious! It's a classic! Memorable embarrassing story for that doctor.
Ahhhh! I can't believe I missed that! That is soo funny! When Dr Webb is on one...he is on one!
NICE! Sounds like you work for a nice guy, eh? Speaking of dentists, Savannah and I both have FIVE cavities each! I'm the best mom...right? Hope all is well!
Dr. Webb could be his own reallity show with his constant antics and all around craziness. Kudos to you for putting up with it all!
Ok so Dr. Webb tends to say things that get him in trouble but then there is always something funny to laugh about after. I’ll never forget the time (in the old office many, many years ago) he asked a patient if he had ever had gas. . .the patient said “you mean like fartin’ and stuff?” I don’t think anyone could keep a straight face, not sure how Dr. Webb did!! Always good for a funny story isn’t he?
Post a Comment