
Yep, We went to Boyz II Men and it ROCKED!!! Melissa and Mikey got tickets for a couple of our friends. It took place in Orem at an outside theater, perfect weather, hundreds of people and so much fun. These guys can DANCE! They were so fun to watch with all of their crazy moves.

The first song everyone stood up and screamed (including Nate) We all were singing pretty loud along with "I'll make love to you" they handed out roses but we weren't close enough. Dang it.
We loved this concert, Thank you Melissa and Mikey.
4 comments:
Umm since when are Boys II Men touring? Dang the come to utah right when I leave. Sounds like a fun night.
Sweet we love boys ll men! Reminds me of, like, elementary.
BOYZ II MEN...you DOGZ.... hahahaha that is so awesome. Great to see you guys happy! miss you both
Seriously they are still touring? Their's was the first concert I ever went to and I think I cried. You kids are always up to the coolest and latest trends. Miss ya!
Post a Comment