Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Kesler!



Kesler turned 3!!! What a fun day for Kesler! We were able to go to his Birthday Pary and he was so stinkin cute!








All the grandkids had hankercheifs of their favorite colors. It was such a fun day for Kesler. I actually called him about two days before his birthday and told him I got him a present, he responded, "I already have two in my room." He was so cute he didn't even care if I got him anything he just wanted me to see his farm cake and come to his party.

3 comments:

Isaac Family said...

I gotta say that you've got some of the cutest nieces and nephews I've seen! What a little sweetheart! You are such a good aunt Linds- I love you!!! Oh, and I had fun Friday night!

tanya said...

love the cake. The boys are so cute. Looks like you guys had a blast!

Jessica said...

That cake is killer. Better than wal-mart.