I sat down put the cape on and he asked where to start, I started parting my hair for him then he would place color on it. He stopped for a second and said, "Where is the foil?" I said,"You don't need any, this is just an all over color." his reply, "I want to use foil though!"
As he started applying the color he asked, "Is this a 4?" He has no idea what that means! He has heard me say numbers like that and he could barely hold a straight face while he was waiting for my response.


After the full application he looks at me pretty serious and says, "My main concern is your roots."
It was such a fun night and he did a great job. I love telling people my husband colored my hair!
19 comments:
we need to see the final product!! I guess I will have to wait till Monday! Can't wait!
Just wanted to tell you that we miss you!!
Lol!! I love it. I had Jon put a toner on my hair the night before our engagement pictures and it was pretty funny, even though it was just a bottle . . . He does throw out hair terms sometimes just like that though, so maybe that's why I laughed so hard reading about Nate saying those thing@
You guys are too cute :)
I love that! One time I colored Kristy's hair for her, and it turned really red and she had to call in a favor to a friend to fix it early on the morning of Thanksgiving because she was so embarassed to go to my family's house with bright red hair! Hope things are going well for you guys! Come see us!
Hey that was so funny. Nate is a crack up, thanks you guys for making me laugh. I cant wait to see the final results.
way to go, Nate! it's not always easy coloring your own hair. glad he could be of help...in more ways than one:)
Oh my gosh Linds I loved reading this! You guys are so cute together and I love that Nate really got into it. Can't wait to see it tomorrow night... Love you!
Nate should quit school and open his own salon! :) You need to post a pic. of what it looks like cause I love it! Good job nate.
Hey, I am SO happy to see you!!! I found your blog through Brittany's, she finds everybody. I am so glad to see that you are doing so well. Congrats on getting married!! I would really like to keep in touch with you.
Later
Whitney (from the BL)
Way to go Nate! You have a great husband. I hope he colored your roots, and didn't just leave them. I want to see what he would have done with the foils too.
You are brave. That's all I have to say!!
WHAT!!! I can't believe you let him do that! How awesome!!! Maybe you guys should go into business--you know with all that hair coloring and economics experience--you guys would do well!!! See you soon!
p.s. I love that clock!
That makes me laugh so hard! Nate could do anything... but yeah, we need to see the end result because seriously, he could be right about the roots :)
Wow! I wish Jason would color my hair!!! That's so sweet of him.
Good Job Nate. And Lindsey you are very trusting! I don't think I could have done it to you!
HELLO STRANGER! I am so glad you found my blog and we can catch up on each other's lives. I saw Erin in Malad a couple weeks ago, she is so stinking cute!
Because I am too impatient to get an appt. I have let my hubby cut my hair before. Scary! (I love the soccer story, I am still laughing)
haha! You guys are so cute! Finally getting into the blogging world, so I thought I'd say hello!! :)
Post a Comment