Tuesday, October 14, 2008

St.George

We started our vacation at Fiesta Fun!!!!
Nate practiced his hunting skills, Kimmie, Nate and myself all scored a hole in one!
Heck ya~


We raced some go carts, played some air hockey (Nate always wins), Kimmie and Molly even got to pick some prizes.








Les Mis was pretty fantastic! I was able to see it a couple of months ago, but this time we were able to sit on the second row which was incredible! We also were able to meet a cast member because she and Kimmie are friends. It was a little chilly but we still had a great time.















Highlights:

~playing games and laughing our guts out

~relaxing in the hottub

~fantastic food/ COLD STONE

~watching BYU win

~watching the office

Thank you so much Kim and Jesse for such great weekend! love you guys

5 comments:

Jesse and Kimmie said...

we had such a fun time with you guys. we need to hang out again soon. just b/c we have a baby doesn't mean we are duds. we can make it work :) love you!

Isaac Family said...

I'm so happy you guys had so much fun! You look so cute in every picture- I swear you should be a model! Lets get together soon! Love you guys!

Clark Family said...

How fun! I'm glad you guys had a little get away together. Looks like you guys had a blast!! You look so cute. I like your hair!!

Jessica said...

I am so sad I missed you on your way. Thanks so much for thinking of me and stopping by. Love you!!!!

Palmer Family said...

Looks like FUN! I'm glad you had a good time!