
Adrianne, Bryson, Nate and Myself headed to a Carrie Underwood concert last week. She is unbelievable. Her voice is so amazing, she didn't miss one note the entire concert. Little Big Town opened for her, but she was totally the star of the show. She was fun, she had a fourteen year old girl come up on stage and sing All American Girl with her and it was so fun. She played with the crowd, and like I said her voice was AMAZING.
2 comments:
i'm still so jealous of you that you go to go to that concert! i'm glad that you had such a good time :) Hope you had a good time at the baby blessing. Sorry I kept ya from going earlier :(
I had another friend go to that! I'm totally jealous. I love Carrie!! Hopefully we'll see you guys soon!
Post a Comment