Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Snowbird



Brady, my 16 year old Nephew came to visit us late Thursday night. We stayed up too late and Brady ended up falling asleep outside on one of the runs, while waiting for Nate and Mason to come back down the slopes. Snowbird at that time didn't have a ton of snow but they had fun! Nate you're the best!

That night we had our friend Christmas party, it was so much fun and Brady was able to join us for a little while. I was so excited for him to see Nate's friends and how amazing all of them are, they are all such great husbands and dads! We started to play a game but I cheated to try to help the girls win! Oops! I wish I could have taken a picture of my husbands face when I confessed my crime, "putting the paper back in the bowl secretively"

Nate was also able to have a boys night at the Jazz game, and I begged him to go to Four Christmases after the game was over and the movie started at 10:30, he did! What a great weekend!


2 comments:

Isaac Family said...

We had so much fun that night! And I think it's funny that you cheated. In a way, we were all in on it because we all watched you do it. Anyway, I hope you guys have a good week and good Christmas!!!

ToddandCara said...

Hey....It was good seeing you guys last night. To bad you couldn't stay longer....it was fun!!! Well here is my blog. So we can be blogger friends sometime...haha. Well we should do something sometime, Now that we found out we live close to eachother. HOpe you guys have a GREAT CHRISTMAS....and HOpe to see ya around....