
I took my camera to the place we bought our tree and I was trying to pose Nate in front of some trees which led to him hiding, I felt like we were playing hide and seek in a tree patch. We had so much fun.

Nate and I went and bought our tree but we didn't have any decorations so it took two days to have it complete. Erin helped me string the lights because Nate wasn't sure how I wanted him to do it. What a cop-out!
Hobby Lobby has all of their Christmas decorations for 50% off and I was having the best time picking them out. I had to do some coaxing for Nate to let me have a purple and silver tree. He wanted red but I told him he would be supporting the Utes if we did that. So, purple and silver it is!



7 comments:
HORAY! That is hilarious that he didn't want to put red on the tree b/c of the Utes :) Our tree is red and silver :( I think next year I will have to buy blue decorations ;)Can't wait for tomorrow!
Good for you! I LOVE decorating our tree every year, but that first time is so memorable.
p.s. I ALWAYS plug my lights in as soon as I walk in the door too!
Hey Linds! So cute! I am sad we don't have a tree yet, or a place to put one:( I love your tree! see you friday!
I remember our first tree. . . What a fun time together starting your own traditions! Don't let Nate out of putting the lights on next year or you will be stuck with that chore every year after :) (I am!)
Yay! Your tree looks great! You two crack me up... Can't wait to see you!
Hey, Lindsey! Looks WAY cute! Our first tree was only two-feet high and only had lights.
Post a Comment