paper airplane display
Utah farms
Rock climbing and Water pools
Cute little safarhi hats
Today was my first day playing mom. It was so much fun. Nate and I took Brevin and Kesler to the Gateway discovery. When Brevin asked his mom where Nate worked and she told him at the Gateway he said, "Build a Bear?" Oh man did that make all of us laugh, can you imagine Nate with a teddy bear on his shirt telling kids to kiss a heart, rub it on their heads to make the bear smart, rub it on their legs to make it jump high, etc. I think it is hilarious.
Anyway, Discovery Center was fun, they loved some parts and were bored to death on others. They really loved the balls that you can shoot up the tubes, the water area, the rock climbing wall, thanks to the famous rock climber uncle that they have, Nate. They were bored during the media, they just aren't obnoxious enough to be running around trying to be on the TV. I think they were wondering what in the world was going on with how many naughty kids there was. We hit up Build a Bear and now have two new puppy's in the fam, Ben and Spots. That was so fun to watch the boys choose what they wanted and why. They haven't let the new pups out of sight.
We were able to have a fun dinner with Nate's brother and his family and then relax in the hot tub and have Nate be the surf board for the boys. He played such a good dad today. Usually Kesler picks me to help him with anything and today it was Nate every time. I loved watching Brevin hold Nate's hand as they were walking back to the car with the Build a Bear box on each side of them. It was precious. 


Well they finale of the day wasn't such a fun one. I was putting they boys to bed, usual routine. I quickly realized that a very important stuffed animal was missing. This turtle has been around for as long as Brevin has been born. He has never slept a night without him. Okay, I say where is turtle? Brevin, I don't know? My reply, shut your eyes and I will go get him before you fall asleep. I walked out into the living area and no sign of turtle, to the car, no turtle. Every room in the house, under the couch, in the closets, how about the parking lot, where could he be. I cannot let Brevin know that I am upset so I don't bother to tell him. I tell Nate I need to go to the parking lot of where we ate dinner. I am literally crying by now and so sick to my stomach. I call my mom to try to calm me down, get to the last place he could be and no luck. I call Nate back and tell him to look one more time in the bedroom. Mind you I am in my pj's , wet hair, flip flops in 20 degree temp and bawling my eyes out in the parking lot at Jordan Commons. Well, Nate found turtle, can you guess? He was in bed with Brevin under the covers the whole time. A huge sigh of relief and looking forward to tomorrow.
2 comments:
too funny! you are such a good aunt! I'm glad u found turtle!
I am so glad you found turtle! I really was getting tense as I read on about all the places you were checking. You are the cutest aunt. Those boys are lucky to have you.
Post a Comment