Cutest basketball jump I have EVER seen. Brevin is in the white and he and the other little guy were the smallest boys on the court. They were chosen to jump for the tip off. Guess What? Brevin got it! He also scored a basket.
I had such a great weekend! It was one of my favorite weekends that I can remember. We started out with my surgery on Wednesday, but Nate actually took the rest of the week of to help me out!
carmel
apples
Fam fan club
Valentines Day!
Me & Mom with our roses from our special someone!


Bowling


Bowling
A two year old taking pictures of us!
*Daniels Summit Lodge
*Shopping in Park City
*Lots of Dinners with Friends
*Watching basketball games
*Movie with Mom & Ad
*My Valentine
*Having Nate open his Valentine
*My Birthday Party
*My Birthday Party
*All the phone calls and texts
*Family dinner and dessert
*Watching Nate hula hoop on the Wii
*Cecilia being here from NYC
*Watching my friends Bowl
*Having Nate go bowling with my dad & Bryson
*Not working
*Eating, Eating, & Eating
6 comments:
What fun times! Glad your birthday was so fun... same with Valentine's! It was so fun to get together the other night. Love you!
Happy Valentines and Birthday. Sorry I'm slow! Hey who's the girl in the fam picture with the orange stripped shirt. She looks familiar but may be she just looks like someone I know.
BFF, you always look so pretty, but you look particularly pretty in that purple top! Happy Birthday. I'm so glad you had such a fabulous weekend, and that your surgery went well. Love and miss.
Hey Lindsey! you look so beautiful in your pictures! I had no idea that you were married! a little late but congrates! i just entered the blogging world a couple months ago and am still trying to figure it all out! anyways... keep in touch!
DUDE!!! You're a hottie! That V-day picture is soooooo cute! I hope you're feeling okay. Keep us updated on the whole application stuff!!!
Yeah! I found your blog!!! Miss you!
Post a Comment