Thursday, June 25, 2009

WIPE?

Today we babysat Kyson, our 3yr old nephew. Nate, Kyson, and I went to dinner at a small little restaurant where Kyson told us he needed to go to the bathroom. No big deal, the bathroom is in my sight. Then I see Nate walk out with a look of distress. he sees me and tries to hold back a smile. I start belly laughing and wait for him to sit down and tell me what happened.
It goes a little like this.

Nate: He had to poo! I haven't ever had to wipe another bum.

Me: How did it go?

Nate:Well I asked Kyson, "What do I do?"

Kyson: Here, (he put his head in between Nate's legs, wrapped his arms around Nate's thighs and says) Wipe me!

Nate said he dry heaved four times and wasn't sure how well he actually cleaned him up because it was making him so sick. Poor Ky, he kept itching his bum until we got home!

7 comments:

Jesse and Kimmie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jesse and Kimmie said...

BAHAHAHA!! I would have given anything to see Nate's face!

Lindsey Sharp said...

that is awesome! Morgan would have been the same way if he had to wipe a kid besides his owns bum!!!

Isaac Family said...

K. That is HILARIOUS!!!!! I can totally see Nate doing and saying that! Love NAte!

Anonymous said...

that is sooo funny! i love it! hope you guys are doing good!

lyndsey

Cherise said...

I just laughed till my cheeks hurt! Chad did, too. I was just looking through everyone's blogs and found a picture of your bunco group on my friend Lindsay Forrest's blog! How funny! She was talking about all the lindsey's in her group and I thought, "That would be funny if Lindsey Palmer was in this picture." And there you were! Hey, Chad is wanting to run a marathon in Vegas in the fall... Are you ready for company already? Love you!

*~**~Matina & Kamie~**~* said...

lol.... too funny! I can jsut picture it! poor little guy!