

This picture above was taken at the wedding dinner the night before the wedding. We had been teasing Melissa and Mikey a little here and there about the wedding night. Well we get in line to take a picture and Nate says through his teeth with a smile, "Think about what you'll be doing tomorrow at this time!" At that moment this picture was captured, Melissa smiling because she gets embarrassed, Mikey looking at Nate with pure grin, and Nate trying to act like he was just having a normal moment with the camera. I thought it was priceless.After the reception we met up with some old buddies of mine, Jared & Brittney and Nathan & Sara. I haven't seen some of them in a couple of years and it was such a great reunion. We were laughing the entire night. We had some pretty tasty dessert in downtown Portland.

Nate, Me, Sara, Zella, and Nathan
Sara, Brittney and Jared
Doesn't it look scrumptious?

By the end of the night Zella was passed out. I thought it was a fun shot of the two of them.
Johnny, Ashley, JJ, and Jack....
We spent all day Saturday in their beautiful home and talked the night away. We made a trip to VooDoo doughnuts, I highly recommend. Thanks guys for letting us stay over! We loved seeing you and hope that we will get a visit from you guys in the future. Love ya



4 comments:
LOVE your hair Linds! SOOOO cute! We miss you already.
Love the new hair! Looks great on you. xxx we miss you guys!
So glad you told me you'd done this Part 2! Linds- I LOVE your hair! It looks so cute! I love the pics, the first one of you and Nate is so cute. I also love the one where Nate made the funny comment to Mikey. Don't we just miss Johnny and Ash? I'm jealous you got to go see them. Love you and miss you so much!!!!! xoxo
Thanks for coming we loved having you. It was so fun to just sit and talk and of course thanks for the yummy doughnuts we will have to make it there again for the one and only special doughnut. Hope you guys enjoyed your stay in Oregon. We will have to come visit you now!
Post a Comment