
Rhonda, Brooke, and Bree came to visit us a couple of weeks ago and I forgot to post it. Rappelling is Nate's signature outing. These girls don't have a lot of fear so we decided to take them up the canyon.

Me at the bottom waiting to help them
Brook did great! She was even giving a little hop.


Bree scared all of us do death. She wasn't scared but she kept falling and letting go of the rope. I think she was so determined that, she was getting mad at us. Nate asked, "Want me to come get you?" or "Let's pull you up." Bree started getting frustrated and kept saying, "NO, I'm not coming back up"

3 comments:
Hi. Hope you are doing great. Heard it is pretty warm there. WE MISS YOU.
How fun! Do we get to do that when we come. By the way I like your new pictures. They're way cute!
Hi Palmers! This is Brandon and Bekah Rauen. Hope all is well in Vegas. Looks like you are having fun. Keep in touch. I finally started a blog. Let me know your email address so I can send you the link.
Post a Comment