Tuesday, September 8, 2009

B & B

This is my super cute niece, Brooke! She just made the 8th grade volleyball team. I am always telling this girl that I would love to have her stinkin cute volleyball bod. The team needs a little work but it was still a blast to watch her play. They lost huge, but I'm happy I was able to watch a game. I love you Brooke!










This cutest #4 is my second oldest nephew Braxton. He is a freshman in high school, and gets to play JV and dress Varsity! He is such a hard worker. As you can see, he is the shortest, smallest, and not the fastest but he has the biggest heart. Braxton will never not give 100% and I am proud of this little man. I love you Braxton! I'm so happy that I was able to watch you win big.







1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

hi guys this is ashleigh (garner) bennett. i stumbled across your cute blog. looks like things are going well. my blog is private so email me and i will add you to mine so that you can view it. my email is ashleighbennett@comcast.net