A stranger thought that Braxton was ours, Nate was in heaven. I think Nate held Braxton 80% of the time because he was having so much fun with him.
Monday, September 21, 2009
Isaacs came to town
Brian and Natalie are some of our best friends! I cannot even begin to tell everyone how exciting it was to have visitors. Nate and Bry were pumped for the game which didn't have a happy ending. Even though they lost, I am so excited that someone was here with Nate that was going through the same emotions as him :) We went to the Coke factory and had Tastes from around the World. There are so many flavors but only two of them did I enjoy, such random flavors. Might be fun to try if you get bored on the strip next time your in Vegas.
A stranger thought that Braxton was ours, Nate was in heaven. I think Nate held Braxton 80% of the time because he was having so much fun with him.
A stranger thought that Braxton was ours, Nate was in heaven. I think Nate held Braxton 80% of the time because he was having so much fun with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
What fun we had! Thanks for being such good hosts for us- you guys are awesome and we are so proud of you! Love you both so much!
Thats so fun! I love the coke factory. We miss you Linds!
Post a Comment