Bryson is such an amazing runner! He ran a half marathon and again placed 1st in his age. He is so determined, and makes it looks so effortless.
Bryson is such a good dad, husband, and brother in law. He is
continuously teaching his boys such great things. You might see him hitting balls, flag football, racing the boys, shooting hoops, bouncing Beck, or laughing his behind off at Adrianne!


Good Job
Bryson, I love you so much bro in law
Ashley, Hillary, Mike
Kyson, Tanner, Ellie, Savannah, Sophie

We were able to spend a day with Nate's
nieces and nephews. They were pretty funny. Jumping on the tramp, shooting some hoops, and playing with Emily's new puppy.

Hillary and Mike are so talented. Mike was playing the piano, Hillary playing the guitar and they were singing us some tunes! It was so much fun. I told them that I am expecting a full show on Thanksgiving. Nate might be the dance
interpreter.
No comments:
Post a Comment