Thursday, October 15, 2009

Burt Reynolds?

Nope, just Nate. Women with small children have been shying away from us over the past few weeks, and Nate's stache is the culprit. With his newly found identity he's been getting in fights, helping old people cross the street, pulling cats out of trees, getting harrassed by the police, and saving children from burning buildings. Tonight that came to an end. His school sponsors an annual mustache competition where a select group grow their staches for 4 weeks and awards are handed out. Nate's award said, "most likely to molest you and/or your child," and it had a picture of one Geraldo Rivera on it.


I'm glad he participated, but I'm more excited that parents will feel safe when they drop off their children in nursery on Sundays, now that he can finally shave.
Such a proud moment for a wife....

5 comments:

Malissa said...

Ha ha ha this made me laugh pretty hard. I hope you guys are doing great. We miss you!

Lindsey Sharp said...

I am dying laughing right now! SO funny !miss you guys! It was good to talk to you yesterday!

Isaac Family said...

Eww Nate! That is that funniest/creepiest mustache ever! Looks like things are going great- miss you guys!

Holli Williams said...

That is hilarious! Harley was wondering if kids in the nursery were scared of his pedophile mustache, but luckily they won't have to endure that! Way to go Nate!

tanya said...

lol That's hilirious! miss you guys!