Sunday, October 11, 2009

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Bryson!!!! We love you so much and we are so happy we got to celebrate your day with you! For Bryson's big day they decided to have a little family vacation and come to the wonderful city of Las Vegas. They hit the pool everyday trying to soak in the last of the warm weather before heading back to the 30 degree winter that has already begun in Idaho. We went to dinner of his choice, and Nate told the waiter that we were there for a big celebration so he brought out this cute little red velvet cupcake.
Adrianne had asked me to surprise Bry with a Better than Sex cake, a favorite, and as me, Brevin and Kesler lit all the candles we were not aware that Beck was having a bath. The background of the tub, and toilet was not ideal but Bryson was definintely surprised! I had decorated this cake so cute with one of his favorite colors, when I took it out of the fridge the words had melted into the frosting. It was so weird!

We had so much fun, we went to a park and played and I couldn't stop kissing this scrumptious boy. I nibbled on his cheeks a little and tried not to take a bite. (It was so hard not to hurt him)



Of course we went to get some frozen yogurt. My latest addiction. We shopped, went to the Bellagio and watched three of the water shows. The boys had never seen the shows and it was so fun to see their faces when the water would shoot so high in the air. Me and Nate couldn't do everything because of work and school. They went to the M&M factory and wandered the city without us. They actually discovered a couple of restaurants and ice cream places for us to try.


I begged, pleaded, and pouted until I finally got Bryson and Adrianne to go ride the roller coaster. Not that they don't love rides but because it is twenty miles south of our house. I got them there, we ran in rode three rides and got out of the dirtiest, weirdest, and best place ever! Bryson told me he is going to kill me for making him ride it and Adrianne was laughing so hard when she found us and asked, "when will I stop feeling dizzy?"



We had so much fun this weekend. It felt so good to have some family visit. I don't think I was ready for them to go, and I don't think Brevin and Kesler were ready either. They asked if they could live here. We loved having you here and are already brainstorming what to do for your next visit.







3 comments:

mischaanddonovan said...

I would LOVE to get together sometime! Email me your phone number! mischamerica@gmail.com
And my husband and I are also obsessed with Yogurtland!

Isaac Family said...

So fun Linds! I'm glad you had your sis come and see your cute home and new stomping grounds! We miss you guys and hope you're enjoying that amazing weather!

Adrianne said...

we had so much fun sis thanks for everything! loveyou