Nate wasn't feeling well and finals are approaching so we are trying to be cautious of any sickness going around.
me: take some nyquil
(next morning at 6 am)
nate: i'm drunk
me: WHAT?
nate: i looked at that nyquil and it expired January of 08, i'm drunk right now
me: how much did you take?
nate: i don't know i just drank what was left
End result-nate felt really crummy all day, nyquil hangover
Lesson learned- Check expiration dates
5 comments:
that is HILARIOUS! I AM dying right now! Miss you tons!
OH NO! I'm sorry! That kind of cracks me up! Bry is going to get a kick out of this...
You might have to talk to your bishop now Nate! :)
hahahaha that is so funny...I guess Vegas got the better of you
Hey! I finally actually got online! Your blog is super cute--I'm so proud of you for updating it so often. How's work?! I need to call you so we can finish talking....:)
Post a Comment