Thanks to Clint and Elle for a super fun night! I would never have been able to get Nate to New Moon if it weren't for these two love birds!


We were able to enjoy some terrific jazz at the House of Blues~the band was incredible. I wanted to buy their cd but Nate said maybe next time.

Don't you think I could pass as a vampire and Elle could pass as part of Quillettes? Well, clint you just don't cut it!

I really don't have white make-up on! Just a weird pic

The boys didn't love the movie but we still had a great night!
3 comments:
Fun Linds! I'm so glad you had fun with Clint and Elle. Those two are awesome. We miss you and love you!
Thanks again you guys, we had a ball. The jazz where pretty great. He had an amazing voice. I'm glad we dragged the boys to new moon. It was funny just to see them trying to stay awake. Hope to see you guys real soon. Have a wonderful thanksgiving with your families. Love you guys.
you two are too cute!!
Post a Comment