Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A day I'll never forget...this is worth reading

Markey Mark and Ashely were married December 19th, 2009. We love you guys so much and wish you the very best!

Nate's uncle Dave, aunt Wendy, Mark, Ash, Aubrey, Alec, and Austin! We love this amazing family, who live in Las Vegas, they have welcomed us and made sure that we always have a place to go when we are feeling homesick.





However, this wedding in not the reason I will "never forget" this day. So here is why...
We were super irritated because that is how wedding days are, we were running late and we were going to meet my sister and pick up her little one, Beck, and take him to the reception while my sis and bro in law went out. Traffic was horrendous, we were supposed to meet at Gateway and there were police officers directing traffic. We were patiently awaiting our turn and when the time came to turn the officer shook his head no and pointed the other direction. We rolled down the window and I informed the officer that we were picking up a baby and we needed to go down that road, we were on a strict time frame. The police officer (with much attitude) says, "NO." Nate got really mad and yelled, "Hey Jackass, we need to turn." My heart immediately started pounding. The cops eyes widened and asks,"What did you just call me?" Nate, "You heard me you Jackass!" The cop yells to pull over, I jumped out of the car to meet my fam and let them know what just happened. Nate informed me that he then got out of the car, walked his registration and license over to the cop and the cop said, "You know what, I don't have time for you right now, but get out of here and walk away in the cross walk!"
Yup that is right my man, assaulted an officer! Okay he didn't but I felt like he did!

3 comments:

Jesse and Kimmie said...

bahahahaha!!! Oh that was classic! I love it! We miss you guys so much!

Anonymous said...

that was great guys!!! Thanks for the laughs.

Isaac Family said...

That is so funny! That doesn't strike me as something Nate would do at all. Priceless!