Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Latley

Nate has been so involved at school recently. He is currently in a racquetball tournament at UNLV and has only lost to one guy out of 7. He has come home barely walking but with his head held high in victory. I know, can you believe he is such a stud? The ping pong tournament , however has not been quite as successful. He only played two matches and lost two matches. He also ran a 5k on Saturday for the school and felt great about that. After running a marathon last August, Nate had not put on his running shoes until last month. He decided to pick up the hobby again and I'm thrilled. I think the busier Nate is the less stress he has. He was asked to serve in the elders quorum presidency as the second counselor and seems pleased.
I feel like this second semester has been a little less stressful. We have figured out a routine, and how to get things done and still have time to play. Although, we are getting close to finals time. Can you believe we only have two months left of our first school year! It has gone by so fast, for me anyway. Spring is in the air and it is feeling fabulous. There are so many people at the parks, running, riding bikes, and golfing. It isn't too hot yet, but it is warm enough to be out and about.
I am still working as a dental assistant at a really good office. The people are so nice there. I don't get to do hair as much as I would like but when I do get to it makes it more fun. I have a four day weekend every other weekend which is awesome because I get to see my family, entertain visitors, clean and/or relax. I love it. I am currently in the nursery every Sunday. I had a really hard time for the first couple of weeks but now I really have a love for those crazy kids. They are so funny, loving, and mischievous.
Well, that sums it up. We are enjoying our time in Las Vegas but don't get any ideas, I'm totally planning on moving back:)

3 comments:

M-n-M said...

I am pretty sure Adrianne would wilt away if you didn't come back. She sure loves you. And on a side note you guys are such a cute cute couple.

Isaac Family said...

You guys sound super busy! Leave it to Nate to be so involved with everything. You are the perfect little hostess so I'm sure you keep busy with that too! Those nursery kids are lucky to have you as their leader. Miss you guys and I'm SO happy that we'll be seeing you soon!

Lindsey Sharp said...

wow, you guys are busy! I wish you were in our nursery our kids would love you, you are so good with them! Miss you lots and can't wait to see you soon!