Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!

Happy Mothers Day to our amazing Moms!
My mama is such an amazing person, and even more amazing Grandma! She is at every event she can possible make it to. I know she works her tail off to get to every baseball, basketball, football, soccer, wrestling match, volleyball game, and dance recitals. She spends more time supporting us and our kids than we can ever imagine. I love you mama, you have been the best mom we could ask for.

A little off the subject, I have been able to spend a lot of time with my family the past few weeks. I love these little people more than I can explain. They are my addiction. A couple of things that I loved doing this past visit...

Brady: hitting a homerun and meeting a new girl he is interested in
Braxton: his new event on the track is pole vaulting, so much fun
Brooke: doing hair and watching her dance
Chase: watching his track meet and baseball games, best catch of the game:)
Bree: cuddle bug, doing hair, and watching some crazy good dance moves
Brevin: hogle zoo, baseball games, and ice cream
Tayson: crazy man, watching him climb, jump, run, and be silly
Kesler: hogle zoo, tickling him, and carmel apples
Teagan: letting her play with my hair, doing her hair, and seeing her new house
Beck: watching him take off walking, kissing his huge cheeks, listening to his laugh
Hudson: watching him crawl, play outside, laughing at his squeel

Susan is a great mama to Nate! She spoils her kids and grandkids. We always get our favorite meals, leave her house with bags of groceries, get birthday, anniversary, thinking of you cards and every holiday we get a little something too! She makes her kids feel like they are her favorite! Thanks Susan for all you do! We love you.

Happy Mothers Day to our sisters and sister-in-laws too! They are such good moms and great examples to us!

3 comments:

Isaac Family said...

You are so cute Linds! I love the picture of your parents with their grandkids- there are a ton of them! We love and miss you guys!

Monica Lifferth said...

Beck walking! Really?! Wow. Tell your sis to get blogging. :)

Nate & Lindsey said...

I know Moni! She is terrible at it! I beg her but you know I just the lil sis:)