Monday, July 5, 2010

Celebrate!!!!!


We have so much to CELEBRATE!!!

1. Susan is Cancer FREE! She had the surgery on the 30th of June, the Dr. didn't see anything and the test result came back negative. We are so grateful. We couldn't be happier with the results, thank you to everyone for all of your prayers!

2. It is my favorite time of year! I absolutely love the 4th of July. The parades, bbq's, fireworks, patriotism, family, friends, and sunshine.



Two of the cutest Mama's I know!I know we live in Las Vegas but Nate never gets to be out in the sun. This weekend is proof, or should I say his little toes are proof?
We were able to spend time with so many great friends. We had so much fun eating, visiting and playing at the park. We were silly and forgot to take pics with everyone but that doesn't mean we didn't love seeing everyone. Linds, you were great, thanks for everything.
Came home to this, my crazy man shooting an innocent bird, in his backyard.
My cute niece that has recently become a Dragonette! She danced in the Malad parade and she did such an amazing job.

My brother in law, Terry has a sod farm and lots of toys to play on the sod. He invited everyone out to get in some kiddie pools and we ended up on these.....Kes driving the go-cart
me and bree driving the 70
Nate very much enjoying the quad
these two maniacs kept getting stuck because they would go so slow
Bryson going on the ride of his life, and hearing him laugh the full 30 acre length
Beck not moving a muscle for at least an hour on this 4-wheeler. He was so content and didn't want off.

Terry it was awesome, thanks so much! Nate said it was the best day he has ever had in Malad.

Then we headed to the park. The kids raced, the boys played dodgeball, and the girls....

well we did the bungie trampoline:)
this is me doing a back flip
this is Ad showing some great pointed toes! She was a natural.
I love you so much familia, it was another great 4th of July

We also had a great time with the Palmers. We spent some time at the hospital, with much relief. I got to do hair and it was so fun. Thanks Shar and Em! I love having that one on one time with you girls. We met for the Riverton parade and played catch, ate snacks, and laughed a lot while gearing up for the big event.

































We had a huge BBQ and roasted smores. The kids, and Nate, lit all of the fireworks. The girls kept posing and showing me their sparklers, and dance moves. Look how cute little Sophie is. She literally posed for at least 15 shots in different dance positions. I loved this one the most!

I can honestly say, one of the best 4th of July weekends ever!

3 comments:

Isaac Family said...

Ahhhh.... I loved reading this! I am so happy for you guys that Susan is doing well. What a relief! We love, LOVE you both so much. It was so good to see you! Looks like your weekend was such a good one. I love you!

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

We seriously missed out on you guys!!! We miss you both so much. I cant get over how much fun you had over the weekend. We are so glad that Nate's Mum is cancer free!!! We love you guys..

Preston and Jamyn said...

What a fun weekend!! We miss you guys and want to play again soon!! XOXO