Monday, August 23, 2010

Yuba
This is so beautiful, we drove to this cute place on Friday to meet up with some of our amazing friends. This weekend had been planned for a couple of weeks and Nate and I were equally excited. He loves camping, and asked me if I had ever slept in a tent...uh ya, 4 years at girls camp. We were ready to eat smores, wakeboard, and get some sun.
I love these girls! Morgan, you made a mad dinner for us. It was so yummy, and the smores hit the spot. Natalie, thanks for bringing games, I know I was lame at first but I had fun playing.
Boys are crazy, they have no fear. They were awesome surfers, and boarders.
We got so much sun, and relaxed on the lake all day Saturday. BLISS
These are some buff hotties, at their finest.

Thanks for planning this Linds and Nat. It was the perfect weekend. We couldn't ask for better friends. These two couples are the kind of friends that you can't live without. We love you so much.

3 comments:

Isaac Family said...

I love the last pic of our cannon balls! You can tell I was on the lower part! Ahhh.... when can we go back?! You are so much fun to be around! We just love you guys. Thanks for the cute song from you and Nate... I loved it!!!

Lindsey Sharp said...

loved this trip! such a fun time! miss you guys already!!

Devin, Abby, and Grady said...

Glad you guys had fun! love Yuba!