Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sorry ladies, he is off limits. This handsome fella doesn't turn 16 til January. Believe you me, he is counting down the days. Braxton is such a great kid, one of the hardest workers I have ever seen. He has the biggest heart, but a tough guy surface. I think he was pretty pumped that his Uncle Nate was finally able to watch him play football. He did such a great job, he is by far the smallest but keeps up with the big boys. Love you Brax, and we are so proud of you!I was also able to watch Chase...
Oh no, he is the little guy, #4. These are just the size of boys he gets to play with. He is so tiny out on the field and it is pretty hard not to laugh but he is a mean little sucker. He gets right down to business. You played great Chase, I'm so happy I was able to make it to at least one. Love you bud!
Who can't love this little face...




























Finally, Breelle let me cut her golden locks. It has only taken 9 1/2 years for this girl to cut more than one inch off. She looks amazing. She was excited to make the transformation.


















She keeps rubbing her hands over it with the biggest smile, and then she hugs me tight and tells me how much she loves it.

So much better huh?

1 comment:

Isaac Family said...

What cute neices and nephews you have! You sure do good work cutting hair missy. We love you and miss you!