Saturday, October 9, 2010

fall...

I never realized that I like fall. To me it just means winter is closer, however we have been loving it this year. The leaves changing colors, cooling weather, and we all know Nate loves it because that means BYU football. Another reason fall has been good to us this year is because Nate played flag football this fall season.

Meet...

Boyd Law School coed football team. Some of the girls signed up Nate without his consent, however it turned out to be such a fun season. This is a picture of Nate's team, all fellow law students, hence Boyd Law football team. A great group of people that made it to the championship game. We will just leave it at that, "made it."
Allison, Nate, Sam, Peggy, Kristen, Renee, Ian, Jen, Brad, Chelsea, Joe, and Estaban
I love this man! He had such an amazing play this game, he caught the ball after it was deflected by a defender. I was jumping up and down, screaming, and was told I am going to be a great soccer mom by some of his teammates.
It also means soccer...

My nephews have been getting into soccer this last year and they are awesome. I was able to make it to one game this fall and it was fun. They played great, and both scored goals.

Even the Beckinater was getting in on the action.





1 comment:

Isaac Family said...

I like the pic of you guys smooching on your header... anyway. That is a cute picture of Beck! Glad fall is going so good! Go Cougars!!!