The night they arrived our air conditioner broke...ugh, it is still really warm here in Vegas! Thank goodness it was able to be fixed the last night they slept here, but the heat was pretty miserable for a couple of nights. I thought that would be the worst part of their entire trip but I was wrong. Their flight home was delayed due to weather. The airport workers kept saying 20 more minutes. Well nearly 4 hours later they were able to get on the plane and get home. After Beck's bloody nose, three starving boys, and two very tired parents they safely arrived home.
While they were here...
We went to the shark aquarium and pet the sting rays, saw some jelly fish, an octopus, and lots and lots of sharks. We went to Bellagio and watched the water show, and walked through the room full of Fall. Beck thought he was pretty big sitting on a 1,000 lb. pumpkin.
We also went to Color Me Mine, it is a arts and crafts ceramic shop. We had so much fun painting.

Me and Ad had a blast shopping, and shopping, and more shopping.

I love these blondies. Nate took them to play tennis, and Bryson took them swimming everyday.
We of course hit up Yogurtland, it is one of my favorites.
I love this family more than words can say. They are the most loving, well behaved, athletic, cutest, and fun boys ever. The day the had to go home was a very sad day for me. I keep finding little fingerprints around my house that make me miss them so much. I wish they could have stayed with us longer. I love you guys so much, thank you for coming to visit us. We had such a great weekend.
We also went to Color Me Mine, it is a arts and crafts ceramic shop. We had so much fun painting.
I love these blondies. Nate took them to play tennis, and Bryson took them swimming everyday.
2 comments:
I love Yogurtland! It's really your signature Vegas treat. So glad they came to visit and that you guys had fun! We love you and miss you. It was so good talking to you today! xoxo
Hi I am so sorry I didn't call you back. I dropped my phone down the toilet. And I don't have your number. Call me when you can.
Post a Comment