We don't get to be in Idaho watching the State Championship Game tonight, but lucky for us it is being web cast. Malad has never won a championship game, ever. I have been so homesick all day because I want to be at that game so bad.
My sweet, and very tough, nephew Braxton is on this undefeated team. It has been such an awesome season. Last week we were down by 14 and came back to win 42-28.
However...tonight was not our night 6-14. We have still never won a championship game.
Good job boys, you had a great season!
Now, it's time for some basketball.
1 comment:
That is so awesome Linds! I'm so sorry you weren't there- I know that must be so hard. But I know (as does everybody else) if you lived closer you wouldn't miss it for the world. You are such a good Aunt. I love and miss you guys so much! Thanks for the cute call to Bry this morning, it made his day! xoxo
Post a Comment