Happy New Year!

I sadly didn't take very many pictures during the holiday season, however I captured Nate wearing his grandma's new Christmas present. Everyone kept teasing that if she ever got it on she wouldn't be able to get out.

We were lucky enough to learn how to make some delicious rolls on Christmas Eve. I was so nervous to make rolls for Nate's family but they turned out great. I asked Nate to please help, doesn't he look like a professional?


This is how much fun Dorothy was having at the family party...

We had a wonderful holiday and hope you did too.
3 comments:
lindsey you look so cute! Happy New Year!
The rolls look great! Good job! Love all of the pics- especially the professional roll picture of Nate. Love you guys and glad to hear New Year's was fun!
Lindsey -
It is always such a blast to hang out with you guys we need to do it much more often!
Post a Comment