Sunday, February 27, 2011

LOVE....

I have to admit, I absolutely love February. This year we had a very small Valentines, I woke up to some roses and balloons, we ate at a ghetto Mexican restaurant, and watched one of our favorite shows. My sister called me and told me that her oldest boy came home with such a cute Valentine for her, however her middle child came home from school with the most amazing Valentine for me! I may have cried when she told me. He loves me about the same if not more than his own mom! Okay, so maybe not more but I am always in the top two. We headed to Utah and Idaho for a quick and freezing trip. There were two huge snow storms while we were there. We were able to see our niece be sealed to her eternal companion. She was so cute, and she was all smiles. It was such a nice day and everything turned out beautiful.
I also love February because we celebrate my birthday! Nate took me to one of my fave's PF Changs, where I could not decide between to entrees. To my surprise the waitress brought me both entrees and wished me a Happy Birthday. (so sweet of her) He also bought me a Flip video camera. I have been loving it. My work gave me my favorite flowers, and the biggest balloons I have ever seen. I am so lucky to have such great friends and family. My cute family threw me a party, which was amazing. My sis and her boys made me my favorite birthday cake ever! (she is so creative, and good at everything)

The little ones that I could not get enough of. I had so much fun with all of them. They helped me open my presents, which I was spoiled rotten, I feel like I got more presents this year than I ever had before. Maybe 27 is going to better than I had anticipated.
Adrianne, Mom, and me had a drill down, Adrianne won every time. We played, and danced, watched basketball, and ate a lot.
We love our parents! They are so good to us.
Nate's parents are so good to me and I am lucky that they are so accepting of me.
I cannot even tell you how much we love the Bachelor. Even though I get the most uncomfortable feelings while I am watching it, I am squirming, covering my eyes, and smiling at the t.v. and I still love it. Nate has been obsessed this season. We have been watching every week with some of our friends. We look forward to it every Monday. We can't wait to see what happens with the finale! No spoilers please!
Thanks to such an amazing February everyone.

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

sounds like you guys have been busy!! happy late birthday! so ... I LOVE the bachelor this season too!! Totally rooting for Emily ... who's your fav??

Isaac Family said...

Loved this post! So glad February has been good to you. I'm still sad we couldn't see you but our kids are doing better... BTW- I have an insider connection to Michelle so I'll have to give you some gossip. I've loved Bachelor too, and I've had those same feelings of cringing, laughing and everything! I love it. I love you!

Nate & Lindsey said...

We love Emily, she is our favorite too! Thanks girlies,

Jamie said...

Happy late birthday!! I dont think I knew, did I? I feel so bad! Love bachelor too, but you knew that! Let's get together soon :)

Preston and Jamyn said...

Cute Post Linds! You guys better be cheering on our Cougars this week!! :)