Saturday, April 23, 2011

My besties came to visit! They haven't seen much sun this spring and I begged them to come visit. It turned out to be one of the nicest weekends ever. We went to the park a couple of times, tried some new food, went swimming a bunch, and I couldn't get enough of them. Me and Ad bought the boys kites, and they loved it! I am not going to be able to see their Easter egg hunt, so we had an early one. I had so much fun watching them, we ended up playing "hot or cold" rather than just hunting.


Beck loved being outside. I could eat this kid for real. He his so adorable. He has such a funny personality, and talks so well. You can't help but just laugh at him every time he talks. We actually walked around my neighborhood following the garbage truck because he loved it so much. There were two garbage men, one driving and one walking next to the truck, they probably thought we were nuts staying a couple of steps behind them the whole route. However, they honked their horn, and waved at us multiple times, and I must say, Beck loved every second of it.

Swimming was a blast.
I crave these kisses everyday!

No comments: