We were able to watch these cute girls while their parents celebrated their 11 year anniversary in Hawaii. We stayed at their house and had a ton of fun.
Miss Mara became my good little buddy, she didn't want me giving her little sis very much attention. She is so smart. She wanted to know what I was doing, where I was going, what was I making, and did not stop talking the entire time. She is so organized, everything had to be in a certain spot, and she was constantly telling us "Thank You" She had so much fun playing with Nate too. They would chase the dog around the house and until he was so tired he could barely walk.
Ella is very laid back and low key, more of the observer. She will watch every move you make and know when you are trying to hide something from her. She is such a picky eater that I would try to disguise her food but she would continue to spit out what ever I had planted. She gets so excited and has the prettiest eyes. She loved Nate and the feeling was mutual. He even asked if we could wake her up so he could play with her.
One of the easiest babysitting weekends ever. These girls are such good girls. They slept well, were fun to play with, and we got a little attached. Nate would call me and ask how they were, I'm not going to lie it was kind of fun to play parents for a weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment