Sunday, August 28, 2011

LOVE* love* LoVeThere has been so much love in our lives! Madden has been so amazing. He eats well, he sleeps well, and he is scrumptious. He still weighs 9 lbs 9 oz. he only lost 4 oz in the hospital and at his first week visit he had already gained it back.
If you are looking for Nate you can usually find him sitting in front of Madden's swing watching him sleep, cuddling up to him in our bed, or changing his diaper and clothes. (because he goes through 5-6 outfits a day) He has been such an great dad. He tries his very best to entertain Madden and he wakes up with us every night.
If you are looking for me, you can find me holding both of my boys while they sleep on the couch, running around looking for burp clothes, or feeding this little chunk. Aunt Ad could put him to sleep with her magic touch. He loved laying on her, and he has a magic touch too, because she would snuggle right up to him and get sleepy too!

Madden is so lucky to have such great Grandparents. Both sets of Grandparents made their way to Vegas to see him.

My mom stayed for almost 2 weeks and it has been fabulous. He loved rocking with her every day, and sometimes in the middle of the night. Thanks mom for all of your help. We couldn't have done it without you. Nate keeps asking if we can just, "keep her"
Uncle Jake came all the way from Scotland to see this little lad. He brought him the cutest highland cow stuffed animal. We had so much fun seeing you Jake.
I love these ladies, and so does Madden.
Palmer clan, Stuart and Susan have been ready for this baby to get here they were so good to us. The minute they found out it was a boy they went shopping and got some really cute little outfits.
Grandpa Stu always has a camera in his pocket and he was so cute to keep taking pics of the new addition.

6 comments:

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

Lindsey you look amazing!! wow your a champ.. he certainly is scrumptious. I can't believe get's up with you, what a great Dad. Gotta love that. We are so happy for both your littel cute family. Madden is just the cutest baby! We love all the pics. We miss you guys and hope to see you soon. Lots of Love mwa xoxoxoxoxox

Hailee said...

O my goodness so cute. and you guys look great and happy. i am glad you have had so much help it is well needed and appreciated. Cant wait to see him. congrats again ... so precious!

Mikey & Melissa said...

He is so adorable Linds. You two made a cutie. Miss you!

Isaac Family said...

I just can't get enough! I'm so excited to see you guys. Linds you look great! I love you guys!!!

Preston and Jamyn said...

Congrats you guys! So happy to see some pictures! He is one handsome little guy! I can't wait to meet him. Hope you're feeling well Linds. Nate- way to go! :)
Love you guys!!

the colliers said...

Congrats!!! I haven't checked your blog in so long, I had no idea you were expecting. I am so so so happy for you. You look AMAZING and you baby is so cute!! Congrats again, enjoy every second, they get so big so FAST!!