Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Look who got MaRrIeD!!! Kelton otherwise known as K-flex 99-00! It was such a beautiful wedding, beautiful location, and a beautiful couple. (sadly didn't capture the bride)
It was so good to see some of our best friends. It makes us miss SLC so much.

These boys are so fun when they are all together. It is a big laugh fest.

I had to throw this picture in of Nate because it was so funny/sad. Madden had one of his biggest pukes ever and it happened to be on Nate. It went all the way from Nate's chin to his shorts. I can laugh now, however I cried when it happened.

Nate, you are such a good dad! Me and Madden love you more than words can say!

2 comments:

JordanCurtis said...

Wow! That is one awesome puke!!

Megan said...

It was great to see you.. Congrats again on your cute little boy.. He is so dang cute, I want to just squeeze him through the computer.. luvs