Officer Palmer is so handsome that his mother could not stop taking pictures of him in his uniform. It is Madden's first Halloween and it has been such a fun weekend. He was invited to his friend Kai's birthday party and he had a blast. Then we headed to Trunk or Treat, he was so good the whole night.
Cutest mustache I've ever seen
We tried to make some cute holiday cupcakes. Thanks Monica for giving the idea to Adrianne who passed it along to me.
This boy was very tired but his mom wanted to get some pictures of him at a pumpkin patch.
However, we didn't need to buy one because Grandpa Palmer grew one for Madden. Sophie and Savannah delivered it to us last weekend. So fun to have them. Thanks grandpa for the pumpkin and palmers for coming our way.




3 comments:
I love Madden's costume! It is adorable! Where did you get it?
Oh Linds! You guys are the cutest things I've ever seen! And I agree... that is the cutest mustache I've ever seen too! (Literally...:) Love you guys, glad you guys had a fun first Halloween with your sweet baby.
That is the best costume ever. Your family is so adorable.
Post a Comment