Monday, October 10, 2011

Mr. Madden is 8 weeks old and just took his first airplane ride. My sister flew me and Madden home for my nephews baptism. We were sad to leave Nate, and I was so scared to fly with him by myself. I called many of my friends for words of wisdom, and advice. I know, I am dramatic, because he slept the entire flight both ways. Everyone at the airport was willing to help, and I couldn't believe how friendly these strangers were to us. I could eat him. Our friend Melissa got him the cutest Gap jeans, I couldn't stop laughing at him because he looked so cute.
Little sleepy man. When we landed it was a total blizzard. Madden didn't know what to think of the snow, and being so covered up. He is used to just wearing a onesie and sweating to death when we go outside.
These boys love Madden so much. Every time they walked passed him they couldn't resist a head rub, or a quick touch of his toes or fingers. However, their little brother doesn't really know what to think of Madden. When my mom was holding him Beck walked in and pointed at Madden and said, "Grandma, put that baby down!" We keep laughing but he was dead serious. That was his grandma and he did not want to share her.
There is a funny story behind this rabbit! Someone left this cute little bunny in my nieces car without her knowing. When she opened the door the bunny fell out, and she fell in love. She brought it home and it is now part of the family. All of the kids love it, and carried it around all weekend.

My sis bought some fabric and we made him his own little quilt.
He loved meeting all of his cousins. These five just giggle and point out every time Madden opens an eye, moves his legs, or make any noise.

The older grand kids helped out a ton. They would take him when he would cry and bounce with him, they protected him when the little ones were around, and I loved hanging out with all of them.

We had such a good trip, thank you so much for getting me home to be a part of Tayson's special day (that I didn't get a picture of) I loved spending the weekend with my family! We missed Nate and it feels good to get back to Vegas.

1 comment:

Melissa & Chris Wood said...

Lindsey he is so cute in his jeans and sweater. I can't believe he can already fit in them (well I can but it still shocks me how big he is). He is so cute and I am glad the flight was easy.