Tuesday, November 15, 2011

4 years ago today I was working, and Nate was finishing up his last year of school at the University of Utah. It was a Thursday and Nate said we were going to go out for dinner. He took me to the Melting Pot for my first time. We then went for a drive up to Silver Lake, where there was an entire dock covered in candles and roses. Nate then got down on one knee and asked me to be his wife. 


Today we are living in Las Vegas and Nate is finishing up his last year of law school. 

We have had such an amazing 4 years. We have tried to travel, we've made some life long friends, and we have made some life changing decisions. Time has gone by fast but we enjoy every minute of it. 

Now we are parents, to one of the most amazing, beautiful little boys ever. 
I would never have believed anyone who told me this is what my life would be like 4 years ago. I wouldn't change a thing. We have made some Fabulous memories and I think we are happier than ever. 

I love you Nate, thank you for asking me to be your wife, and giving me so much joy in my life

2 comments:

Lindsey Sharp said...

I love you all! Love this post! Miss you Linds!

Isaac Family said...

How precious! I remember that day! I love you guys!!!!