One sick baby and one sick mommy! Madden had a fever of 102 and it was a very sad week. He just wanted to be held, and didn't want to sleep. He bathed 4 times a day, and was on medicine for almost a week straight. Then I got it and it was terrible. Thank heavens we are feeling better. 

See what I mean?
Mama, Sister, and Me
It was so fun to see Braxton play ball! He is such a good athlete and a good example to all of his little cousins.
There is nothing like grandma and grandpa's! Both Grandma's just wanted Madden to cuddle up on their shoulders....nice try Mary Ann and Susan. This boy wasn't havin' it!Susan and Stuart were so great! They drove to Idaho to see us over Thanksgiving break. We ventured out and showed them around the town. We had such a great visit, and I loved showing them a little more of where I grew up. Thanks for making the trip, Madden loved seeing you both!
My Mom and Dad loved having Madden around for 12 days! We had a lot of fun, and were able to spend some time with all of my brothers, sisters, nieces and nephews. 
cousinsThese are two proud grandpa's and they sure were loving on my boy!
Grandpa Daniels
Grandpa Palmer








1 comment:
Oh Linds I could eat him! I really think I may tell you that every time I post- which goes to show you that I really could! Love you guys.
Post a Comment