Nate and Ronnie ran the St George half marathon on Saturday! It was freezing cold, raining all morning, and neither of them had trained very hard. However, they both did amazing! It was so fun to see them finish.
We gave him baby food, squash, and he was so funny. This picture says it all!
He actually loved it! He also tried the sippy cup, again LOVES it!
I call him "Zoolander" He rolled over for the first time, over and over! He only rolls from his left side to his tummy.
He got his first tooth! Bottom right, it is just tiny but it's there!
We had our first professional family photo's taken by my sis, and she just got them to us.
We love those cheeks!





2 comments:
How freaking cute is he?! I love all the rolls. Looks like my little man. Moobies and all. :o) I love your family pictures. Are you sitting in water in the one? You have a beautiful family!
Ahh! What amazing pictures! Your boots are too freaking cute too. Sounds like you guys have had a fun week of firsts! Love you guys-
Post a Comment