Santa came to see us.
Grandma and Grandpa Palmer got him a cow pillow pet and blanket and he kept attacking it. He would just wrestle the cow, it was so funny.
Santa was very kind to little Madden, he left lots of new toys, books and clothes.
Happy 1st Christmas sweet boy
Uncle Jake brought a soccer ball from Scotland.
We were very worn out from being on the go and seeing so many faces. I think this pic is super cute.
Madden found his toes this week. He is loving chewing on his little piggies.
Nate "the cowboy" started working on the farm with my dad. He is even sporting cowboy boots in this picture. They spent a lot of time checking the cows, building fences, and ice fishing.
We were so blessed to spend the holidays with all of the people we love.







3 comments:
Oh my gosh I love that video! He is super cute Linds! What a precious little baby... Love you guys!
I miss you guys!!
Ahhhhhhhh! Cute pics!!!
Post a Comment