Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I love waking up to roses!


Thank you Pinterest... I made Strawberry Cupcakes with a brownie bottom and a strawberry on top! Yum
Madden sent a handful of Valentines out.

 Chris and Melissa, our good friends, are so kind to let us take Madden swimming for the first time at their pool. He loved it. He played with their little man Kam, and watched everything around him. It was so fun to put him in his swim trunks, and get ready for warm weather.
 His toes were little raisins by the time we got out.
I love these boys so much! I know I post about them often but I just can't get enough of them. They are my family and I am so incredibly happy to be a part of their lives. Cheesy? Yes, but I just can't help it!

Happy Valentines Day!

1 comment:

Preston and Jamyn said...

SO cute!!! I'm dying over Madden's towel pic! Haha! He hardly has any rolls! :) It was so fun seeing you! Love you guys!!